Friday, November 30, 2007

We shall never inhale

Religion is a joke. A complete fucking joke. A lady at work today stopped me in the hallway and asked what was on my shirt. I told her that is was a random death metal logo and she said, "are those the bands that hate jesus?" I said, I dunno. She grabbed her cross that was hanging on her neck, looked straight into my eyes and said, "You know what, I got the faith and they don't. I know where I'm going and they know where they are going. You shouldn't promote hatred like that or you will be going there with them." I stood there for a second and my manager, who I was walking with, grabbed me and pulled me in the opposite directions before I could get out a word.

Pretty awesome. Pretty fucking awesome.

My mind is racing but my hands are remarkable steady.

No comments: