Monday, March 24, 2008

This was taken from somewhere else on the internet but I feel this guys pain.

"This baffles my mind like how do you even pull this off? how can you be a grown person and not know how to aim your asshole?
what baffles my mind more is that they presumably wipe their ass but cant clean up the full turd they left on the seat? what baffles my mind even more is how and why they dont realize that they just left some fresh doodoo on the seat. I dunno about you but i always do an about face after i flush to make sure all my shit went down.

One day ill find one of these filthy fucks leaving their skid mark of terror on the seat and im gonna yoke them up by the neck and smash there face into the seat they just shit like a dog being potty trained and then rip out their heart like the last of the mohicans"

1 comment:

bridget said...

's drugs.

my friend's roommate has this problem and he's a tweaker. stays up all night, shits on the toilet seat, his room always smells like a chemistry lab that's on fire. pays rent on time though...