Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Guilt rides with us

I awoke this morning and it was still dark outside. I guess I'm used to waking and seeing a bit of light. But the inevitable has arrived; shorter days of sun.

During the daylight hours last weekend, I made my way around some of my favorite stores in Seattle. I, of course, hit up the The Anne Bonny and chatted with Spencer for a bit. He got in some new stuff and I had to restrain myself from buying it all. I also went out to Ballard and walked around Market. I like Ballard a lot and it has a lot of nice stores. I bought some tea at Miro Tea which I must say is just splendid.

Today is an exciting day; a new lens comes in for my camera. I can't wait to play around with it. I'm saving up for a new body right now. I might go with the D80. We shall see.

Now, the time has come where I must put on a smile and head into the cold, uncreative workplace I call home 40+ hrs a week.

Oh yeah, saw this yesterday while heading to work. This guy has balls.

No comments: