Sunday, January 13, 2008

can't fight the feeling

A long weekend comes to an end-most of it was enjoyed while riding bikes.

So, the new Anderson movie, There Will Be Blood is probably the best movie I have seen in a really really long time. I have stopped saying that it is the best movie I have seen in 5 years because thats really hard to say. Either way, it was fucking fantastic.

Moving on...

I'm going to try to accomplish some goals this year. One has already failed but I'm still going to try it. Project 365. A photo project where you take a photo a day. I'm already 13 days pasted but I think I will try and do maybe 351!

Second: I'm going to see if I can make a tank of gas last a whole month. Again, I have already failed with the first fill up but I'm going to try it on 15 dollars worth of gas. We shall see.

Third: It's a real easy one-I just got a scanner so I'm going to try and scan all my old photos. May take forever but it'll sure boost my Flickr portfolio!

and that's about it.

No comments: