Thursday, January 17, 2008

Don't cry over spilled....Yogurt?


DSC01343
Originally uploaded by adrian 3000!
So, the morning started off a bit....weak. I walked into work with my usual swagger, and opened my backpack and pulled out my laptop. As I sat it down, I noticed something wet and gooey all over it. It was yogurt! I thought someone might have throw away from Yogurt in my trash and it splattered a bit but I feared the worst. I turned to my backpack and peaked in to see the yogurt busted all over the place.

I was gutted.

Not only was my laptop in the bag, but also a book, camera, disposable camera, two moleskins, ipod in case, headphones and a few other things. The next hour was spent cleaning out my backpack and the contents within.

I dryed the book and cleaned everything off. The backpack stinks and the book is sticky. Bummer.

No comments: