Sunday, November 16, 2008

anesthetized, deadened, unfeeling, sensationless and dead

This has been the longest weekend ever. I can't remember sleeping at all. I have a feeling that this work week will be long as well.

I've finished three books this month already and starting a fourth. I wish I could finish one particular one but it's extremely difficult to get through. It just reminds me of a life I no longer have a connection with.

The holidays are coming up and I am not looking forward to them whatsoever. I'd love to get away on both major holidays but work and funds are keeping me from doing that. I need to go back to Sacramento soon to see my sister's newborn. That will probably happen in the new year.

My mom and her husband are going to move to San Diego next year. That really leaves me with nothing in Seattle (Besides my friends of course). My mom and I had a long talk about living in Seattle this evening. She asked me if I liked living here. I couldn't answer the question really. There are aspects of the city I love but also some things I can live without. Once something (in this case a city) is associated with something or someone, it's hard to not think about those things all the time.

I'm not trying to escape, I'm just trying to deal and be happy.

Who knows..the next 3 months are going to be pretty interesting. If they are anything like the past month, then I'm in for a pretty epic ride.

No comments: