Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Burial x BB

Thanks again to Viva Wade for showing me the ropes on technology.



Lots of things are going on as of late. Things are finally slowing down and I can focus on projects. I'm working on something now that I'm pretty stoked on. In fact, I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about it all night. Well, also because I had a horrible headache that is still lingering.

My moleskin is almost full of ideas so I just have to put them to work. My friend is borrowing my Nikon so I am forced to use film which I am totally OK with! I've taken so many pictures with the Holga. I can't wait to see how they have turned out.

I'm taking my time with the polaroids since I don't have much left. I love how they look.

Hoping for snow tonight and all day tomorrow. I would love a snow day.

No comments: